The driving force of refractory industry
Refractory solutions are required for all heat-related production processes. The most important industries require suitable refractory applications. Generally speaking, without refractory materials, the industry cannot produce the items that communities desperately need. The strong demand for products in the aerospace, electrical, automotive, glass and cement industries is expected to drive the expansion of the refractory market worldwide. Refractory products are direct indicators of industrial demand, not leading indicators such as interest rates or scrap; nor are they lagging indicators, such as unemployment statistics or consumer confidence indexes. Because refractory materials are essential for the production of key materials (such as castings), and the consumption of refractory materials is directly related to the amount of metal melted, processed and processed, the demand for refractory materials indicates the growth direction of the manufacturing industry.
Few industries which need refractory solutions are mentioned below:
- Steel and iron industry: The main operating materials of the iron and steel industry are refractory materials. For example, the use of refractory monoliths for heat control to make steel. In addition, the industry also needs refractory solutions for other applications. Used for storing and transporting metal and slag, used for heating steel lining and flue with high temperature gas.
- Refractory solutions for the aluminum industry: Refractory contractors are often required to install refractory materials for the aluminum industry. Generally speaking, aluminum technology includes the smelting, refining, processing and processing of aluminum products and waste materials. Therefore, suitable refractory materials are required for each stage of these furnaces. Since aluminum has a high affinity for oxygen, a potential reaction can cause corundum to cover the surface. Therefore, the industry relies heavily on high-quality refractory bricks as durable refractory linings.
- Glass industry The glass industry mainly deals with the thermal and chemical corrosion of its furnaces. This will seriously affect the upper structure of the furnace. Causes serious damage to the glass production, so only the best refractory materials can be used to safely avoid any damage, such as heating and chemical damage to the furnace lining. In addition, hire experienced refractory lining contractors. In this way, your glass process will not face extreme heat changes that affect the quality of the glass.
- Incinerate for the incineration of waste, adequate refractory linings can prolong the service life and maintenance of the general team of the plant. Also crucial, incinerators face high temperatures and intense processes. Therefore, rotating ovens and combustion chambers need efficient heat transfers. The right monolithic refractory can solve this by protecting aggressive environments.
- Oil refineries, petrochemical and chemical refineries, chemical plants and petrochemical plants require special refractory molds. This way you can stay involved in the hydrocarbon and refinery process. In addition, suitable solutions can reduce the consumption rate of refractory linings. Like flame heaters, catalytic reactors, sulfur burners and gasifiers, these plants must also plan to reduce operating costs and carbon footprints. Therefore, they require long-term stability of the refractory lining.
- Refractory solutions for the cement industry: Another industry that requires reliable refractory solutions is the cement industry. The reasons are common operational problems in cement processing plants; some of them include thinning of refractory linings, accumulation of lye, and severe thermal shocks that can cause spalling. And other equipment. Therefore, the processing yield will not be reduced due to weak refractory materials.
- Lime Industry Basically, the lime burning process involves the conversion of limestone into calcium oxide and carbon dioxide. Therefore, equipment such as rotary kilns and shafts require high-performance refractory linings. Through the correct refractory design, the preheating, cooling and combustion zones can be safely controlled. All in all, strong refractory materials can maintain the best lime output.
Technological progress and new trends in the recycling of refractory materials for steelmaking have also had a positive impact on the market. Other factors, including the growing demand for non-ferrous metals, coupled with the increasing use of aerospace, automotive, medical, electrical and construction castings, are expected to further drive the market. Refractories will always be an indispensable industry, vital to the manufacture of countless products that ensure the safety of our global community. As regulatory agencies around the world continue to evaluate the industry, the refractory industry must fall into this basic business category.
we are one of the top refractory manufacturer in malysia for any requirements feel free to contact us
This article was originally published on https://www.rrmsb.com/post/the-driving-force-of-refractory-industry