Leveraging the Power of Instagram in Your Business Growth
To stay relevant, companies must keep up with the development of social media and how people use it. Take advantage of the features and advantages of all social media platforms. One of these platforms is Instagram. Instagram has nearly 500 million daily users.
From generating ideas to selling products, Instagram continues to provide the tools business owners can use to reach potential customers. It’s never late to join Instagram and be successful. With an appropriate marketing strategy, brands can promote their products and services and increase sales on Instagram. However it takes a long time and efforts to have huge following and engaging audience. Here are a few suggestions to make the most out of the power of Instagram for your business growth.
- Use a business account
A business account gives you access to features not available in your personal account, including:
- Instagram Insights
- Instagram ads
- Instagram Shopping
- Primary and secondary messaging inboxes
- Contact information
- Optimize your profile
Your Instagram BIO should make a great first impression, transmit your brand personality and tell people why you should bother your small space. You also get some other fields in its Instagram profile to show what your brand is about and will make it easier for people to find it. These include
- Your name
- Your username which is also known as your handle,
- Your website: A Clickable URL can change with the frequency you want.
- Category: A commercial feature that tells people what it is without using the characters of Bio.
- Contact info
- Call-to-action buttons: Give the viewers a way to interact with you directly from your profile page.
- Choose the right profile photo
For most brands, your Instagram profile photo should be the brand logo. This helps provide credibility and allows visitors to see who you are at a glance.
- Create visually appealing content
Instagram being a visual medium, the posts have to be eye-catching. You don’t need professional photography equipment or skills, but your photos and videos should at least be clear, in focus, and well-lit. If you use images other than photos, such as infographics, then make sure they are clear, easy to read, and eye-catching. Good photos are good, but if they don’t tell a story or grab the audience’s interest, they won’t get more reach or followers.
- Use hashtags appropriately
hashtags play a significant role in increasing your discoverability. You can not more than 30 hashtags in your Instagram posts. But in reality, you may not want to do this. Using five to nine hashtags per post is sufficient. More importantly, using more hashtags might look like tag stuffing, a spam strategy to shut down followers. To make matters worse, if you use an irrelevant or repetitive hashtag, users can choose not to view the content of that tag.
- Use Stories highlights to boost your profile
You can create highlight albums to keep your top Stories content, so it doesn’t become unavailable after a span of 24 hours. Your highlight albums appear just below your bio.
Used properly, this can add an extra component to your profile, providing more information about your business.
- Create a buzz for a product launch with the adhesive countdown in the Instagram story. The countdown tag alerts its most important fanatics to tell the audience to mark your calendars when you have something new to offer.
- Set up an Instagram Shop
This feature is available for business accounts allows you to create your own online store on Instagram. It will add a shop button on your page which will let users search for new products or see products that already exist.
- Optimize your strategy through analysis No matter how good you are in Instagram marketing, you can do better. The best way to improve results is to learn from the work you have already done, and the best way is to study all the information available on Instagram Insights.
- Post content consistently
Follow a regular schedule to help you appear in the plan for your target audience. Instagram strives to show everyone what they are most likely to like, so it looks for content that is fresh and relevant to everyone’s interests. Instagram uses machine learning to continuously study everyone’s activities and customize their timeline accordingly. Posting frequently will help you appear in people’s dynamics and provide them with more opportunities to interact with you.
looking to speak with someone regarding your goals ,Brandsandu team is looking forward to listen to you contact us.
This article was orignally published on https://www.brandsandu.com/post/leveraging-the-power-of-instagram-in-your-business-growth